- YANMAR L70N diesel, electric start engine.
- Compact, Direct Injection Technology.
- Close-coupled direct drive.
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system.
- Stainless steel control box with:
- Emergency stop
- Hour meter
- On / Off control
- DAVEY Fire Fighting Pump with twin impellers, self-priming.
- Pump casing, diffusers, and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminum for long life.
- 4 Way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Low oil protection.
- Fully hot-dipped galvanized steel frame.
- The engine is vibration mounted on a separate sub-frame.
- Forkliftable via built-in skids, or via four AS certified D-shackle lifting lugs.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY
- Water supply is from onboard 1000 liter IBC water tank.
- 5 meters 1 ½” pool/ dam suction hose, with strainer.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel (Lockable during travel).
- 30m AS Certified 1” Fire Fighting Hose: Rated to 300 PSI. Adjustable brass nozzle.