- WEG heavy-duty 15 HP (11kW) electric motor – class ‘H’ wound.
- 415 volt, three-phase.
- Star-Delta soft starter, in the stainless steel control box.
- POWER SUPPLY: Requires 32A C-Curve Circuit Breaker or 20A D-Curve Circuit Breaker.
- HAWK XLT2230 Triplex Pump rated at 3000PSI max @ 22 LPM.
- Ceramic sleeved stainless steel piston plunger rods and brass pump head.
- Low-speed pump at 1450 RPM.
- World’s best soft acting low to high PSI by-pass valve. Zero PSI stored downstream when in by-pass – protects hose/ gun assembly.
- A Soft-acting gun protects against pressure spikes and saves seals.
- Water supply is via dual oversized industrial water filters to protect the pump from water line debris.
- Built-in water break tank with float switch to shut the motor down on low water supply – protects the pump against cavitation & dry running – extending pump life.
- Heavy-duty glycerine-filled pressure gauge rated to 10,000 PSI.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel. 30m R2 thick wall 3/8”
- HP Hose: Rated to 5000 PSI. / 4x burst rating. / Hose end sleeved for operator protection.
- Italian-made dry gun with 900mm insulated stainless steel lance. / Stainless steel fan nozzle.
- Pneumatic accumulator to absorb pressure spikes.
- Fully hot-dipped galvanized steel frame.
- Vibration mounted control box with hour meter.
BOILER / BURNER
- Heavy-duty horizontal boiler with 1/2” mild steel coils, set to 70°C.
- 70-liter stainless steel fuel tank to the boiler.
- Oversized CAV296 fuel filter.
AUTOMATIC ENGINE SHUT-DOWNS:
- Low water supply.
- Low oil to pump.
- Low fuel.
- Timed by-pass shutdown.
- Pump oil over temp.