- Genuine Honda V-twin GX630 electric start engine.
- Close-coupled direct drive via 2:1 gearbox.
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system.
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer.
- HAWK XLT1830 Triplex Pump rated at 4350 PSI max @ 22 LPM.
- The pump is de-rated** to 3400 PSI to prolong pump life.
- Ceramic sleeved stainless steel piston plunger rods and brass pump head.
- Low-speed pump at 1450 RPM.
- World’s best soft acting low to high PSI by-pass valve. Zero PSI stored downstream when in by-pass – protects hose/ gun assembly.
- A Soft-acting gun protects against pressure spikes and saves seals.
- Water supply is via an oversized industrial water filter to protect the pump from water line debris.
- Stainless steel water break tank with float switch to shut the motor down on low water supply – protects the pump against cavitation & dry running – extending pump life.
- Heavy-duty glycerine-filled pressure gauge rated to 10,000 PSI.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel. 30m R2 thick wall 3/8”
- HP Hose: Rated to 5000 PSI. / 4x burst rating./ Hose end sleeved for operator protection.
- Italian-made dry gun with 900mm insulated stainless steel lance. / Stainless steel fan nozzle.
- Fully hot dipped galvanized frame
- Engine vibration mounted on separate subframe.
- Stainless steel 23 liter fuel tank.
- Extra-large ‘flat free’ wheels for easy rolling over uneven surfaces.