- Genuine Honda GX390 electric start.
- Close-coupled direct drive via 2:1 gearbox.
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system.
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer.
- HAWK XLT1830 Triplex Pump rated at 4350 PSI max @ 18LPM.
- The pump is de-rated** to 3400 PSI to prolong pump life.
- Ceramic sleeved stainless steel piston plunger rods and brass pump head.
- Low speed pump at 1450 RPM.
- Pulsar Zero stored downstream when in By-pass.
- Water supply is from onboard 1000L water tank, dual water intake with dual water filters to protect the pump from water debris.
- Tank with float switch to shut the motor down on low water supply – protects the pump against cavitation & dry running – extending pump life.
- Heavy-duty glycerine-filled pressure gauge rated to 10,000 PSI.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel. 30m R2 thick wall 3/8”
- HP Hose: Rated to 5000 PSI./ 4x burst rating./ Hose end sleeved for operator protection.
- Italian-made dry gun with 900mm insulated stainless steel lance. / Stainless steel fan nozzle.
- Heavy-duty 4×4 style, fully hot-dipped galvanized trailer.
- Land cruiser style wheels on 2-ton axle with spare wheel.
- Mechanical disk brakes with manual hand brake.
- LED side clearance lights and tail lights.
- The engine is vibration mounted on a separate subframe.