- Genuine Honda GX630 electric start engine.
- Close-coupled direct drive via 2:1 gearbox.
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system.
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer.
- HAWK XLT1830 Triplex Pump rated at 4350 PSI max @ 18 LPM.
- The pump is de-rated** to 3000 – 3600 PSI to prolong pump life.
- Ceramic sleeved stainless steel piston plunger rods and brass pump head.
- LubeBuddy – tripling the oil supply to the pump.
- Pulse Zero pressure adjustable bypass
- Water supply is from onboard 1000L water tank, dual water intake with dual water filters to protect the pump from water debris.
- Tank with float switch to shut the motor down on low water supply – protects the pump against cavitation & dry running – extending pump life.
- Heavy-duty glycerine filled pressure gauge rated to 10,000 PSI.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel (Lockable during travel). 30m R2 thick wall 3/8”
- HP Hose: Rated to 5000 PSI. / 4x burst rating. / Hose end sleeved for operator protection.
- Italian made dry gun with 900mm insulated stainless steel lance. / Stainless steel fan nozzle.
- Fully hot-dipped galvanised steel frame.
- The engine is vibration mounted on a separate subframe.
- Stainless steel control box with hour meter & E-stop.
- Forkliftable via built-in Fork tyne pockets
BOILER / BURNER
- Vertical boiler with 1/2” mild steel coils, set to 70°C.
- Stainless steel fuel tank to the boiler (23 litres).