- Italian heavy-duty 15 HP (11kW) electric motor – class ‘F’ wound.
- 415 volt, three-phase.
- DOL motor starter, in the stainless steel control box.
- Timed shutdown.
- Wired to shut down on low tank water level – preventing the pump from cavitating and running dry.
- HAWK XLT2230 Triplex Pump rated at 4350 PSI max @ 22 LPM.
- The pump is de-rated** to 3000 – 3400 PSI to prolong pump life.
- Ceramic sleeved stainless steel piston plunger rods and brass pump head.
- Low-speed pump at 1450 RPM.
- Pulse Zero valve.
- Water supply is via an over-sized industrial water filter to protect the pump from water line debris.
- Stainless steel water break tank with float switch to shut the motor down on low water supply – protects the pump against cavitation & dry running – extending pump life.
- Pneumatic accumulator to prevent pressure spikes & water hammering.
- Heavy-duty glycerine-filled pressure gauge rated to 10,000 PSI.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel.
- 30m R2 thick wall 3/8” HP Hose: Rated to 5000 PSI / 4x burst rating / Hose end sleeved for operator protection.
- Italian-made dry gun with 900mm insulated / stainless steel lance. / Stainless steel fan nozzle.
- Fully hot-dipped galvanized steel frame.
- Vibration mounted control box with hour meter.