Through our Thoroughclean Water Blasters range of pressure cleaners. We have had well over a 10-year association with the Honda small engine range. So we’d like to think we know a little bit about them, and the value that a Honda-powered pressure cleaner can offer. We wanted to take a look at why Honda pressure cleaners really are the best choice.
Why do we use Honda engines?
For well over 10 years, we have designed and developed our ThoroughClean range of petrol pressure cleaners with a Honda engine in them.
The Honda GX engine range has become a common engine that is now used in so many applications like:
- Pressure washers
- Commercial lawn and garden equipment
- Tillers / cultivators
- Construction / industrial equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Small vehicles
- Water pumps
Its a hard wearing and durable engine that stands up to the harsh environments that pressure washers work in.
Honda has made improvements that mattered
As technology progresses so does engine technology. Honda has made massive improvements in their engines. In the areas that matter for powering a pressure cleaner.
Fuel efficient with high output operation
- Digital CDI ignition system with variable timing
- Increased compression ratio
- Precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer
Smooth performance in the field
- Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability
- Heavy-duty balancer shaft
- Improved piston design
Exceptionally quiet where it matters
- Large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system
- Improved camshaft and muffler reduce overall engine noise by up to 5 dB
- Reduced mechanical noise due to piston design
- Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
- Helical cut gears
- A sophisticated air intake system
- Oil Alert
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- High-quality materials, fit, and finish
- Dual-element air cleaner
- Fuel Valve
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Easy to use and maintain
- Simple throttle control
- Large fuel tanks
- Large automotive type fuel cap
- Dual oil drains and fill
- Easy, convenient, heavy duty control box
- Easily accessible spark plug
Easy starting every time
- Heavy-duty recoil starter
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system
- Variable ignition timing
- Emissions compliant
- No catalyst necessary
- Low profile versions
- Gear reduction options
- Electric start
- Spark arrester available
- Charge and lamp coils with multiple output options available
- Cyclone Air Cleaner available
The Honda GX range of engines utilises appropriate air/fuel ratios as well as other emissions control system to drastically reduce the emissions of carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen and hydrocarbons. Which make them one of the cleanest running small engines in its class.
Honda-powered ThoroughClean pressure cleaners can be used in a wide range of applications, as well as being designed to last in harsh applications.
Where are Honda Petrol Pressure Washers used
Our ThoroughClean petrol powered pressure washer range is most commonly found in industrial and commercial applications. Such as construction sites, farms, rural properties, transport yards, commercial power washing cleaning businesses.
Why choose Genuine Honda Pressure Washers
It’s always important to understand what you might be buying. Our Honda pressure cleaners are all using genuine Honda Australian approved engines.
We will never use nongenuine knock offs or grey imports.
With our TRHC service plus program in place, we can offer easy servicing and repairs through our own branch and distributor networks or any authorised Honda Agent can service your Honda Petrol engine.
With that level of service support available, spare parts or warranty support will never be a problem.
Call TRHC today on 1300 378 872 to talk to our sales team about a Honda-powered pressure cleaner for more details.