- Genuine Honda GX630 electric start engine.
- Close-coupled direct drive via 2:1 gearbox.
- Ball-bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system.
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer
- HAWK PXi1735 Triplex Pump rated at 5075PSI max @ 17 LPM.
- The pump is de-rated** to 5000 PSI to prolong pump life.
- Ceramic sleeved stainless steel piston plunger rods and brass pump head.
- Low-speed pump at 1450 RPM.
- Water supply is from onboard 1000L water tank, dual water intake with dual water filters to protect the pump from water debris.
- Tank with float switch to shut the motor down on low water supply – protects the pump against cavitation & dry running – extending pump life.
- Heavy-duty glycerine-filled pressure gauge rated to 10,000 PSI.
- Heavy-duty galvanized hose reel (Lockable during travel).
- 30m R2 thick wall 3/8” HP Hose: Rated to 5000 PSI / 4x burst rating / Hose end sleeved for operator protection.
- Italian-made dry gun with 1200mm insulated stainless steel lance/ Stainless steel fan nozzle.
- Fully hot-dipped galvanized steel frame.
- The engine is vibration mounted on a separate subframe.
- Forkliftable via built-in skids.